Re: [opensuse-conference] Side Events (help needed)
On Friday 08 July 2011 13:29:58 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

there are a couple of ideas for side events at the conference, ie.
stuff that is fun and not directly related to conferencing and
party ;-) Examples are: A photo competition or a geocaching activity.

We would need some people thinking about and organizing that otherwise
that does not happen. Probably it would be beneficial if at least a
few people are located in Nbg. but not all need to.

Somebody interested, or, who should we force into? ;-)

Klaas
The upcoming articles will mention that we are still looking for volunteers
for the conf to help out with these things. I would also suggest you do a
quick blog with this and the food & Drinks question, see if anybody steps up
that way.

Obviously I can help writing/blogging if you want ;-)

cheers,