[opensuse-conference] scheduled the Workshop article for the oSC
Hi,

As the subject is saying - the workshop article is scheduled. I forced it
through - putting in names of ppl who haven't really committed yet. And told
them that unless they protested heavily, it would go live on Tuesday so they
have to get their act together or comply :D

Article:
http://news.opensuse.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=9369&action=edit&message=9
See how that works.

Meanwhile, I'm working on an article to announce that the oSC conference
registration is open. It should go live monday end of the day. I'll also send
a version to the press as soon as I've finshed it.

On wednesday I hope to be able to push an article on openSUSE conference
travel sponsorship posibilities, btw.

Cheers,
  • No further messages