Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: Sponsor Brochure
On Tuesday 05 July 2011 16:52:27 Izabel Valverde wrote:
2011/7/5 Alan Clark <alan@xxxxxxxxx>:
Izabel,

At the last project meeting, suseROCKS was looking for a copy of the osc
sponsor brochure and whether it is available on the website. Has it
been posted?

Thanks,

Alan Clark

Hi Alan,

I'm not sure what suseROCKs mentioned but we had
http://news.opensuse.org/2011/06/08/opensuse-conference-looking-for-sponsor
s/ also in the conference webpage http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Conference

The conference page has a link to the sponsorship brochure:
http://en.opensuse.org/File:OpenSUSEandSUSELabs2011SponsorshipBrochureWebsite.pdf

He asked before we published. After I thought he was following.

If he needs something different let me know.

Izabel
< Previous Next >
List Navigation