[opensuse-conference] media partnership
Hi team,

We've got a media partnership request/offer from Linuxnewmedia (like
last year). They offer:
- Printed ads in the magazines, minimum 1 time per title.
Linux New Media will use the ad as a filler whereever possible
(depending on availability)
- Listing as "Featured Event" with logo and link in printed magazine and
online
- Listing in print "Event Calendar"

Linux New Media receives
- Recognition for our English-language publications as international
media sponsors with logos/links on the partner's website, printed
materials, press releases and other similar
correspondence
- Insertion of flyers/magazines into delegate bags/publication bins
(where applicable)

I will also talk to Jake Edge from LWN, I understand they will send a
journalist & offer us 100.000 adds @LWN for the conf.

Any further ideas and/or feedback is welcome :D

Cheers,