Re: [opensuse-conference] Hotels for conference
On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 13:54:36 Michael Matz wrote:
Hi,

we've got this question multiple times already, and I don't know what the
organizers plan, so: how is the hotel going to be handled this year? Is it
going to be globally/centrally booked, or is it everyone's responsibility?

I'm just talking with a hotel to reserve rooms there, more details in the next
days

Everybody has to reserve room on his/her own using the reference I give -
unless somebody volunteers to be the coordination point

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi