Re: [opensuse-conference] LPI exams at osc11?
On Thursday 09 June 2011 14:37:59 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Montag 06 Juni 2011, 16:03:27 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
Last year we offered LPI exams at the openSUSE conference:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_LPI

Do we want to ask LPI to organize this again this year?

Klaus Behrla already contacted me for 2011 as the link was still
on the conference website when the conference was announced, as
the other sponsors. He told me that he'd be happy to offer exams
this year again.

Does anybody
remember the feedback we received about the LPI certifications?

I don't remember feedback. But since Klaus Behrla organizes it
almost on his own and he wants to come again, why not?

Who asks him?

Klaas
< Previous Next >
List Navigation