[opensuse-conference] LPI exams at osc11?
Last year we offered LPI exams at the openSUSE conference:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_LPI

Do we want to ask LPI to organize this again this year? Does anybody remember
the feedback we received about the LPI certifications?

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi