Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-cloud (3 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-cloud] Package sets in Virt:Cloud:Openstack
Hi Peter,

On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 03:47:47PM -0400, Peter J. Pouliot wrote:
Just wanted to give you a heads up. Apparently the packages in the
stable and testing under Virtualization:Cloud:Openstack are identical.
Apparently it looks like Builds haven't taken place in 6 weeks.

I did get the serivces running, however I cannot use the versions with
my hyperv compute nodes. They version of openstack-compute requires
newer software on the controller etc. So in the interium I'm going to
have to use the B4 systems packages again, until we can fix our
channels. I would perfer to use our own if possible. Any ideas?

What exactly is missing? Are you saying openstack-compute on hyperv
needs diablo testing builds and doesn't work with the current cactus
release, which is what we are packaging in
Virtualization:Cloud:Openstack?

Best
Christoph
--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany