Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Downlink link does not work with upper/lowercase
On Freitag, 17. Juli 2020, 18:27:13 CEST wrote Spiro Trikaliotis:
Hello Henne,

* On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 05:47:26PM +0200 Henne Vogelsang wrote:

Adrian was talking about changing the software.o.o URL parameter

https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Astrik&package=opencbm

Will give you the download pages for the binary with the name opencbm

https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Astrik&package=opencbm-nibtools

Will give you the download pages for binary package with the name
opencbm-nibtools

As you don't have a binary package with the name OpenCBM, the "default"
link is empty.

But: can I change this default URL? If yes, where and how?

I tried "osc meta prj -e OpenCBM" and had a look at the the various
settings in the project online (i.e., Attributes and Meta), but I did
not find anything obvious.

Is it possible? Or do I have to add my own links somewhere to make it
possible?

I am sorry if I am asking that is obvious to you, unfortunately, it is
not for me.

There is no rename functionality, try this:

osc copypac home:strik OpenCBM home:strik TEMPORARY

osc rdelete home:strik OpenCBM

osc copypac home:strik TEMPORARY home:strik opencbm

osc rdelete home:strik TEMPORARY

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg