Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Downlink link does not work with upper/lowercase
Hey,

On 17.07.20 18:27, Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:
* On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 05:47:26PM +0200 Henne Vogelsang wrote:

As you don't have a binary package with the name OpenCBM, the "default"
link is empty.

But: can I change this default URL? If yes, where and how?

No you can't sorry, this is not implemented.

I am sorry if I am asking that is obvious to you, unfortunately, it is
not for me.

Don't worry. We are here to help each other out :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org