Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Downlink link does not work with upper/lowercase
* On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 07:59:05AM +0200 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2020, 23:46:21 CEST wrote Spiro Trikaliotis:
Hello,

I have a second problem. On the page of my package:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:strik/OpenCBM

there is the "Download package" link to the right in the upper area.

Unfortunately, that link refers to

https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Astrik&package=OpenCBM

which is empty!

If I change the link manually in my browser, changing OpenCBM to all
lowercase:
https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=home%3Astrik&package=opencbm

then I get my packages.

How can I fix this issue, so that the links points to the right
location?

your package container name in OBS is uppercase, so replace that one
with a name matching your binaries.

The problem: I cannot, the system does not allow this.

I go to the project homepage
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:strik/OpenCBM, then choose
"Meta", then change "OpenCBM" to "opencbm", add a change reason and
press on "SAVE".

Then I get the message:

"Error while saving the Meta file: package name in xml data does not match
resource path component."

Beste Grüße
Spiro.

--