Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question on file signing
On Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 13:34:28 CEST wrote Roberto Sassu:
Hi all

I have a question regarding signing files in OBS.

I saw from the documentation that the recommended
way is to set the variable BRP_PESIGN_FILES, so that
the files are signed at the second build by
pesign-obs-integration.

Would it be possible to directly connect to the signer
from the worker so that the signature can be included
during the first build?

At least not with our default secure setup. The VM
has no network, so the signing must happen outside
of it.

bye
adrian

Thanks

Roberto

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH, HRB 56063
Managing Director: Li Peng, Li Jian, Shi Yanli

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany