Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: No *.repo files in published repositories
On Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2020, 00:07:38 CEST wrote Hans-Peter Jansen:
Am Dienstag, 30. Juni 2020, 20:43:28 CEST schrieb Andreas Schwab:
On Jun 30 2020, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
I wonder, where the project.repo files are gone in a local OBS instance?
Aren't they generated anymore?

Worksforme. Perhaps a configuration problem? Do you have a valid
<download_url> in /configuration?

Well, there's no such gui item, but I found it in
/srv/obs/configuration.xml~,
while it was missing in /srv/obs/configuration.xml. Supplied that, rebooted
OBS, called obs_admin --{re}publish-repository repo arch and forced a rebuild
of a package (with osc wipebinaries in order to really trigger a repo
update).

Still missing. What am I missing?

there is no other condition, please check your publisher log.

Or you need to add some debug code in bs_publish, but I can not
really imagine that this gets skipped if you really have a download url
configured.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg