Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Where's the list of "incoming" tasks now? (public beta program)
On Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 16:50:21 CET wrote Julio González Gil:
BTW: I have enabled "Public beta program", didn't remember until now.

So this is not a problem on the "non-beta" WebUI. If I disable the option, I
see the things as they were.

yes, keep it disabled for now.

you can be sure that we will always have a task section that won't go away.

Just the "beta" option should be called "experimental" atm ;)

bye
adrian