Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Centos build stuck with "downloading 6 dod packages"
Hi,

sorry - that was just me mistyping things. The gcc that one gets from devtoolset-7 on opensuse build service is 7.2.1 - which is too old.

When installing a CentOS release at home, updating everything, and installing devtoolset-7 I get 7.3.1 - which is new enough.

I would love to use devtoolset-8 or 9 on here. However - when I try that - I just get the following message: “nothing provides devtoolset-8-gcc-c++, nothing provides devtoolset-8-elfutils, nothing provides devtoolset-8-binutils, nothing provides devtoolset-8-make, nothing provides devtoolset-8-toolchain”. Same with devtoolset-9.

Thanks for the help,
Johanna