Re: [opensuse-buildservice] failed/succeeded tooltips missing in monitor
Hey,

On 20.03.20 09:33, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

I'm really missing the failed/succeeded tooltips on the project monitor page,
when builds are in finished state. It has avoided to open a new browser tab
for me. This was especially useful, when OBS is under fire, and builds may
keep in the finished state for a long time..

Any chance to get back this quick build health indicator?

You can leave the beta program if this hinders your work. And if you
file an issue on github we'll sort it out for you :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org