Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Centos build stuck with "downloading 6 dod packages"
On Freitag, 20. März 2020, 00:53:08 CET wrote Johanna Amann:
Hi Adrian,

I am trying to build a package for CentOS that requires some packages
from epel + the developer toolset to be built.

I added the repositories in the project meta configuration - which
looks
like this:

<repository name="CentOS_7">
<path project="security:zeek" repository="CentOS_7"/>
<path project="Fedora:EPEL:7" repository="standard"/>
<path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="scl-rhscl"/>
<path project="CentOS:CentOS-7" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

The spec file then require some packages from the repository,
speficically:

BuildRequires: epel-release kernel-devel cmake3 devtoolset-7

After trying this, the build has been blocked with the status
“downloading 6 dod packages”.

Could anyone point me to what I am doing wrong?

this shouldn't be a problem anymore, right?

I see that there were unsigned repos in the past on the mirrors
we use. So the download was blocked...

This is actually still broken. I made a new example package at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:0xxon:branches:security:zeek/zeek-nightly.

It again shows that it is waiting for the download of 6 DOD packages.

hm, structure and signing keys on centos server seem to have changed again.
That will need some research later :/

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg