Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Server Appliance and Docker Worker
On Wed, 2020-03-18 at 11:45 +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
A worker doesn't need any special image.  Just use your favourite
distro, and install the obs-worker package.  The configuration can be
put in /etc/buildhost.config.

FWIW, I was able to make a simple worker out of an Ubuntu 18.04 Docker
image. Getting things working on the server-side was a little tricky,
and involved more rebooting than I would have liked (the startup
process takes about 12 minutes in my VM.)

At the very least, making the documentation less sparse would be a good
start. This is an awesome project, and it's a shame that information on
it isn't as widespread, and difficult to find (especially since it has
a name collision with OBS Studio :).)

Kyle