[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Server Appliance and Docker Worker
On Tue, 2020-03-17 at 21:36 +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Mär 17 2020, Kyle Edwards wrote:

I already changed this line to point to the server's IP address,
but
the workers are still getting "localhost" from somewhere else.
Did you restart all services?

After rebooting the entire appliance I was able to get the server and
worker to communicate. I hit a minor snag with the worker not being
able to mount, but that was due to the container not having privileges.
That is fixed now, and I am currently building a test package. I will
let you know if I encounter any more issues. Thank you very much for
your help!

Kyle