Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu_Next builds failing; need libcrypt1
On Samstag, 14. März 2020, 14:33:53 CET wrote Rosanne DiMesio:
Today, Ubuntu_Next builds, both i586 and x86_64, started failing with this
error:

perl: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypt.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Adding "Preinstall: libcrypt1" to my project config solved the problem.

I turned Ubuntu:Next now into auto-expanding mode for preinstalls.

hope all is fine and speed is not too much a regression

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany