[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Question about submitting request workflow
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 16:11:25 +0100
On Mär 05 2020, Michael Pujos wrote:

Say I submit a request to include a package in my home repo into a
devel project.
There is some discussion and I must make some changes for the request to
be eventually accepted.
Shall I cancel the old request and submit a new one with the changes ?

When you create a new submit request, you are asked if you want to
supersede the existing request.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7