[opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Modular repositories
Hi all,

Is it possible to produce Fedora modular repositories using OBS? I
couldn't find anything in the documentation or on GitHub, but perhaps I
have overlooked something simple.

The reason that I'm interested is that our package (shells:fish) is also
in a lot of downstream projects, including Fedora. It's part of a
separate module in Fedora 31. Unfortunately, module packages always take
priority over standalone packages, so our OBS repository is never going to
be selected by `dnf install`.

Many thanks,

David Adam
zanchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx