[opensuse-buildservice] build/api.opensuse.org IP change
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 13:38:06 +0100
Hi,

JFYI, the IP address of our reference installation has been change
yesterday.

It went from

195.135.221.133

195.135.221.162
2001:67c:2178:8::162 (IPv6)

The old address is currently still working, but will go away.

Usually no one needs to change anything, but we do still see quite
some access to the old one, so we suspect hardcoded IP addresses in
some configurations.

Have a nice weekend and happy hackweek!
adrian

--