Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to restart obs services correctly?
Hi Srinidhi,

Am 05.02.20 um 05:34 schrieb Srinidhi B:
Hello Stefan,

(Hopefully, this 3rd attempt of mine will reach the list!)

Sucess!! ;-)

On Thu, 2020-01-16 at 16:33 +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

I think that this was caused by restarting services in the wrong order, which
was finally "fixed" by rebooting the server.

Is there a recommended way to restart all services without rebooting the
server?
Or is a reboot the simplest way to achieve that ;-)

The Administrator Guide has this table:

https://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-admin-guide/obs.cha.installation_and_configuration.html#id-1.6.5.4.5.5

Below the table, you will see this:

The sequence in the table reflects the start sequence...

Hope this helps,

Yes, this is very helpful.

I will take a note to look into the excellent documentation in the future
before asking questions that are already
answered there... ;-)

Thanks again,
--
Stefan Seyfried