[opensuse-buildservice] Question about usage of 'osc build' and building dependent packages
Hi,

I am a bit new to osc and OBS and for now I'm just building RPMs
locally for openSUSE TW using 'osc build'

Under my home:<account> folder, I have 2 packages: libfoo and foo.

I created a .spec for libfoo and have it built successfully with 'osc build'.

Now I want to build foo and made a .spec for it. It depends on libfoo and the
.spec references it but I can't understand how to have the RPMS generated for libfoo
to be installed in the chroot for foo which are necessary for it to compile.
I can manually install libfoo RPMs with 'osc shell' but they are removed when
building foo (and --noinit does not help).

My guess is that this approach is wrong.

So what is the proper workflow to build dependent packages locally ?

Eventually I plan to have it built by OBS but I would like to avoid it without
having stuff working locally first (if possible)...