[opensuse-buildservice] [SOLVED] Re: OBS + KIWI - manually calculating and signing SHA256 checksum files
  • From: Linux Kamarada <linuxkamarada@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 17:45:00 -0300
On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 1:28 PM Linux Kamarada <linuxkamarada@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying to recreate the checksum file and sign it inside the
kiwi_post_run script, but GPG complains it has no secret key.

Where can I find (i.e. the file path of) the GPG key used by OBS to
sign the checksum file? How can I reference that file inside my
kiwi_post_run script?

Do you know what I discovered by accident? If I just recreate the
checksum file (i.e. using sha256sum inside kiwi_post_run), it ends up
signed somehow.

Links:

- the script that renames the image and recalculates the checksum (it
does not sign the checksum file):

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:kamarada:15.1/live-kiwi-hook/kiwi_post_run?expand=1

- the built image and its checksum file (signed):

https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/home:kamarada:15.1/Linux-Kamarada-GNOME:en_US/images

Anyone who knows the internals of OBS could confirm that OBS signs the
file itself?

The problem was solved anyway.

Thanks!

Antonio