[opensuse-buildservice] OBS + KIWI - manually calculating and signing SHA256 checksum files
Hi, everyone!

As I discussed on the KIWI mailing list / Google group, I'm using OBS
+ KIWI to build an ISO image with a custom file name:

Is it possible to customize ISO file name?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kiwi-images/oJyfcZfTdQs

I'm using the kiwi_post_run script, inside the live-kiwi-hook package,
to rename the ISO image and related files, such as the SHA256
checksum.

But even though the checksum file is renamed correctly, the name of
the ISO file inside it is wrong. Changing it (e.g. using sed) is not
possible, because the checksum file is signed.

I'm trying to recreate the checksum file and sign it inside the
kiwi_post_run script, but GPG complains it has no secret key.

Where can I find (i.e. the file path of) the GPG key used by OBS to
sign the checksum file? How can I reference that file inside my
kiwi_post_run script?

Thanks!

Antonio
The Linux Kamarada Project