[opensuse-buildservice] Branched package contains both sources and _link after "baserev update..."
Hi all,

I had branched a package, made some changes to it and submitted them. Now that
the changes have been accepted my package has been updated, and now contains
both _link and source files when "unexpanding" my working copy.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:ojkastl_buildservice:fingerprint/libfprint?expand=0

So basically a "osc up -u" and "osc up -e " only create or remove the _link
file, while everything else stays in place.

Am I missing something or is this not what normally happens on branched/linked
packages?

Kind Regards,
Johannes
--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537