Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to build Fedora 31 64 bit packages locally
Am 25.11.19 um 04:58 schrieb Neal Gompa:
On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 10:57 PM Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you! That fixed the bsdtar error and the package built. I still had to
do --no-verify, though, to get past the no public key issue. Any idea why?
It doesn't happen with Fedora 30.

Not sure. For me, I've always had to use --no-verify with everything
but openSUSE and CentOS targets.

This has been on the lists multiple times, and most of the time the answer is
that this needs to be fixed inside the build.opensuse.org OBS.

Adding Adrian to help out here...

Other answers regarding "Import the pubkey into your local rpm database" did not
work for me.

Kind Regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537