Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to build Fedora 31 64 bit packages locally
On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 10:57 PM Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 21:50:55 -0500
Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On openSUSE systems, the obs-build software is packaged as "build".
You can get up to date versions from the openSUSE:Tools repository.

Thank you! That fixed the bsdtar error and the package built. I still had to
do --no-verify, though, to get past the no public key issue. Any idea why? It
doesn't happen with Fedora 30.

Not sure. For me, I've always had to use --no-verify with everything
but openSUSE and CentOS targets.