[opensuse-buildservice] Re: can't get layering to work
See the original post which includes the location of an example: https://build.opensuse.org/apidocs/project.xml

Sanford

On 11/05/2019 01:20 PM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Nov 05 2019, Sanford Rockowitz wrote:

I've found a couple pieces of documentation that say I should add a
repository element under the main <package> element, e.g.
Where did you find that? <repository> is not valid inside the <package>
element.

Andreas.