[opensuse-buildservice] Re: arm builds on local OBS
  • From: Srivats P <srivatsp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 18:46:02 +0530
Facing a new problem today -

My local OBS Instance is not able to connect to the public instance.
All my packages show "Broken: Interconnect Error: Unknown host:
api.opensuse.org".

I am able to ping "api.opensuse.org" successfully from the OBS server
command line.

I noticed that https://api.opensuse.org/about shows 2.11 alpha
deployed yesterday Oct 29th. I have 2.10 - could that be a possible
cause? Are API versions compatible?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Srivats