[opensuse-buildservice] arm builds on local OBS
Hi,

At the onset, thanks for your wonderful work on OBS!

I have a local OBS instance (using the appliance download) which
currently only builds x86_64 binaries. I'm now trying to build a
Raspbian armv7l binary, but running into issues -

* The Status Monitor shows both i586 and armv7l as "dead". Do I need
to enable these arch in some config file? Or is some OBS service
failing at startup that I need to start manually?
* The project page shows the arm and i586 repository state as
"Unknown", while the package page does not show that distro/arch
combinations at all - not even when I click on "show excluded"
* I don't have a armv7 worker, but from some googling it looked to me
that armv7 can be built on a x86_64 worker using cross-builds. After
further googling, I added the following to my project config, but
still no luck -
%ifarch armv7l
Preinstall: qemu-linux-user
Runscripts: qemu-linux-user
Hostarch: x86_64
Macros:
%qemu_user_space_build 1
:Macros
%endif

Any help or suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Srivats