[opensuse-buildservice] I can't trigger rebuild of package I'm maintainer of.
As in the title.

I'm maintaining network:cryptocurrencies/ethereum-cpp. It has a test
suite, which despite my efforts likes to randomly fail.

When i try to trigger rebuilding, I get error: "Error while triggering
rebuild for network:cryptocurrencies/ethereum-cpp: No permission to
modify project 'network:cryptocurrencies' for user 'etamPL'."

Obviously, I don't want to modify project. I just want to trigger rebuild.

Is this desired effect, or should I report a bug?

--
Adam Mizerski