Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New OBS UI / monitor usability has become really bad
Hey,

On 15.10.19 12:15, Harald Welte wrote:

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 01:54:02PM +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
As always, please keep in touch and give us your feedback over IRC, this
list or in case of problems, via github issues.

In the old UI, the "project monitor" would nicely use the full width of the
available
browser window.

"Nicely" is a strange description for what was happening in that
interface ;-) The table was simply overflowing everything to the right...

I presume the purpose of the monitor is to give you an easy overview of all
the
packages in a project, on all the repositories/distros.

That is one of the things people do with this yes. We considered many
alternatives and tried to address a couple of issues in that regard but
ultimately decided to go for a redesign.

This is tracked in our trello board -> https://trello.com/c/hsJ76Nwk

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang