[opensuse-buildservice] Backporting features for building for Fedora 31 to OBS 2.10
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:51:10 -0400
Hey all,

Fedora 31 is slated to arrive by the end of this month, and there's a
couple of features missing in OBS 2.10 for supporting Fedora 31:

* Support for zstd rpm payloads (somehow this wasn't *already* in the
release despite being fixed in July)
* Support for rpm 4.15 new version comparison features (like ^ and such)

Can we get these backported into OBS 2.10? I'm in the process of
figuring out our upgrade from OBS 2.9, and I was surprised to find
that Fedora 31 is broken in my testing of 2.10.

Thanks in advance,
Neal