[opensuse-buildservice] Different build engines for different packages at the same project
Current situation:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master:Ubuntu1604-Uyuni-Client-Tools

* salt contains both a normal salt.spec file (to build RPMs), and a debian.tar
and salt.dsc (to build Deb packages) [1]
* spacecmd contains only a spacecmd.spec file, adapted to use debbuild, so it
can produce both RPM and DEB packages [1]

I added <path project="Ubuntu:debbuild" repository="Ubuntu_16.04"/> to the
meta config, but of course that's now using debbuild for both packages.

Checking
https://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-user-guide/cha.obs.prjconfig.html
I don't see how to do what I need: using .dsc if it's there, otherwise trying
to build the spec with debbuild.

Is it possible? Any ideas?

[1] Reason of this is that such packages are maintained on a common place
(systemsmanagement:Uyuni:Master) for a lot of different OS, so we basically
banch the packages to each set of client tools.

--
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni