Re: [opensuse-buildservice] KVM worker setup
Hello Mark,

On Monday, 16 September, 2019 at 08:11 PM, Morschhäuser, Mark
<Mark.Morschhaeuser@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

how do I need to configure an OBS worker to use KVM instead of a chroot?
I checked the documentation but did not find information about that topic.

This is what I have been doing:

# grep -v -e "^$" -e "^#" -e '=""' /etc/sysconfig/obs-server
OBS_VM_INITRD="none"
OBS_VM_KERNEL="none"
OBS_VM_TYPE="auto"

(/etc/init.d/obsworker will check availability of XEN or KVM if OBS_VM_TYPE is
set to "auto")

Then I install KVM (especially, qemu-kvm) on the worker and make sure the
kernel modules are loaded at boot. When the worker starts with KVM as the
sandbox.

Regards,
Srinidhi.