Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Best option to integrate StartlingX CI with OBS (the need)
On 13/09/2019 15:24, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Lots of people do lots of different things. Maybe you should explain
to us what you are trying to achieve? What is it you want to do?
What we want to do if fairly simple on the paper.

Today, each that a Commit is push to StartlinX Gerrit, we do an
automatic local compilation which add a -1 or +1 automatically to the
review.
Tomorrow we would would like to follow that check, positive, by a real
build via the OBS and automate a -1/+1 vote depending of the result.
Some packages description (spec) already integrate a test phase and that
number should increase in the future, increasing the value of the best
build.

Most of the time submissions affect only one sub project (a package for
OBS). it does also happens that a grouped submission is created affected
multiple project at the same time. We could delay the support of that
type of build in a first phase if too complex to implement.

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect