[opensuse-buildservice] Workflow for tuning release field using "obs_admin --set-relsync"
Hello Everyone,

Could someone please explain the exact workflow on how to tune the
version-release field of a package using obs_admin --set-relsync? When I change
the version-release value for a package in the :relsync file and rebuild the
package, my changes are ignored.

I know that I can modify build/$prpa/$packid/history and
projects/$projid.pkg/$packid.rev file to get the desired affect, but I feel
--set-relsync is much easier and script-able way.

What do I need to do after running "obs-admin --set-relsync /bs/$prpa/:relsync
$packid 'vers-rel'" for the next rebuild of the package to pick up the new
'ver-rel' values?

Regards,
Srinidhi.