Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why does OBS think some packages are "unresolvable" while they are not?
Am 09.09.19 um 10:47 schrieb Mathias Homann:
not completely unrelated...

due to the fact that firefox68 AND firefox69 both don't build in the mozilla
project right now my systems have reverted to the mozilla 60.8esr from the
updates repo... which means the more important ones of the addons that I'm
using are not working anymore. Also, firefox crashes on exit.

*not* funny.

can you please elaborate what you are doing on which distribution and so on?

Wolfgang