Re: [opensuse-buildservice] HowTo of AppImage repo facility in OBS

On 04/09/2019 15:53, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 4. September 2019, 15:41:53 CEST Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open
Source) wrote:
just branch it. In case you want to build it based on packages you
need to
build them against openSUSE:42.3 repo atm.
Adrian,

Would you point me on  a working example as the template is more based
on the model of building an AppImage from source rather than adding an
AppImage output to a working project.
I tried to hack last evening, but I fail miserably to get an output.

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect