[opensuse-buildservice] HowTo of AppImage repo facility in OBS
Hello,

I see that OBS now offers an AppImage repo option for any project.
When I activate the Option, on one of my working project which provides
many working packages, OBS informs me that the building of my packages
for AppImage are deactivated.
I guess that it's due to a missing file or option somewhere. But what ?

Is it possible to simply build an AppImage by adding the repo to a project ?
What else I need to add to my project to publish an AppImage as well as
my traditional packages ?
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:dominig:opencpn-sandbox

My objective would be to package my full project (I have a meta package
that loads all the sub packages) as a single AppImage.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Dominig ar Foll
Senior Software Architect