Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Extracting spec file from a git repo on OBS
On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 1:48 PM Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source)
<dominig.arfoll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to maintain my spec file in git repo like I do for the rest
of the code with "obs_scm" in "_service".
It would allow to enforce the same change control process on spec files
than on the rest of the code.

I know that Tizen in it's time, had done a hack on their own OBS, but I
wonder if the same facility would be now available on the public
OpenSUSE OBS.
A pointer to a solution would be very appreciated.

The gbp-style hack that the Tizen and Mer OBS systems use do not exist
on the openSUSE one, at this time.