Re: [opensuse-buildservice] wipebinaries doesn't work as expected
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 13:16:06 +0200
On Dienstag, 3. September 2019, 12:25:51 CEST Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Hi,

I've build a package, that needs to link with problematic libs, therefor
I've added these dependencies with publishing disabled. For some reason,
they were published anyway, so I used my usual procedure:

osc wipebinaries --all prj pkg
disable publishing for pkg with web ui

Expected result: pkg gets rebuilt, but not published.
Achieved result: pkg gets rebuilt, but binaries are not wiped. IOW, they're
still published.

Next, I've tried to disable build for the whole project, and wiped
everything:

osc wipebinaries --all prj

Now, *all* binaries vanished, but those, that I want to get rid of
*remained*! Next, I've tried all the other options as well:

osc wipebinaries --build-disabled home:frispete:Tumbleweed
osc wipebinaries --build-failed home:frispete:Tumbleweed
osc wipebinaries --unresolvable home:frispete:Tumbleweed
osc wipebinaries --broken home:frispete:Tumbleweed
osc wipebinaries --all home:frispete:Tumbleweed

but, after waiting for the project to be published, those packages still
exist:

sure, publish disable means that now publish operation happens and repo stays
untouched.

You look most likely for "osc unpublish" instead.

https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/frispete:/Tumbleweed/
openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64/

Any idea, how I can get rid of these remaining packages? Call the Air
Forces?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Pete

System: Tumbleweed 20190829, osc 0.165.4

--

Adrian Schroeter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Build Infrastructure Project Manager