Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Repository publishing broken on b.o.o ?
On 29.07.19 09:37, Julio Gonzalez wrote:

[...]
1. Disable builds
2. osc wipebinaries --all
3. (Important) wait, until the file disappears from all mirrors. Can take
quite long. 4. Enable builds again

I am currently in the waiting phase.

But are you sure this works? I am specially worried this will work one time,
and then when a package changes, the same procedure is needed.

No, I am not shure. I got this from an old post on
opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx. We will see. I will report back, if
this solved my problem or not. As of right now, *none* of the mirrors
has picked up any change, not even in the repodata subdir.

CU
-Fritz