[opensuse-buildservice] issue with local build of image template
  • From: Bryan Gartner <bwgartner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 12:32:13 -0600
fyi,

I am trying to do a local "osc build images" on my branch (after
checkout on to a Leap15.1 system) of:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/SUSE:Templates:Images:SLE-12-SP3/SLE-12-JeOS-KVM-and-XEN

but it errors with "buildinfo is broken... it says: unresolvable:
nothing provides tmux" (that package seems to be in backports and
somehow is found on OBS remote builds without an explicit repo callout
in the config.kiwi).

Yet, I see no specific callout of tmux as a package in the config.kiwi
(honestly haven't checked to see if this is a dependency of the
referenced packages), nor is tmux called out anywhere in the
successful remote OBS builds/logs ... strange.

Any suggested fix/workaround?