Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to have the download URLs stored in external GIT?
Hi,

I personally download the files manually using *obs_scm*, so the trick
is actually extremely helpful.

What might be useful for you is to run the *download_files* service at
build time, when the PKGBUILD is for sure available in the chroot.

Il giorno sab 8 giu 2019 alle ore 20:10 Manuel Reimer