Re: AW: AW: [opensuse-buildservice] multibuild: no binaries
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 14:23:07 +0200
On Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2019, 14:03:35 CEST Morschhäuser, Mark wrote:
Hi,

hm, seems to be removed already?

This package is hosted in a private OBS 2.9 instance; I probably forgot to
mention that. I conclude the no binaries message is not normal then?

well, hard to say without seeing your source.

But it might, if all builds only happen with some flavor. They are only in
postgresql:$flavor build containers then

Just go to the source package in webui, it should show all built flavors like
here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/000product