Re: [opensuse-buildservice] software.opensuse.org doesn't find some packages
On Fri, 31 May 2019 16:45:23 +0200
Alexander Graul <mail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can still find the software if you select "All Distributions".
I don't know why you have problems with finding some packages,
they show up for me.

I have been having the same problem with search. My most recent example is
MinGW; there are many packages in windows:mingw:win32 and windows:mingw:win64,
but a search for "All distributions" turns up nothing. I have tried this with
Firefox, Chromium, and Opera, all with the same results.

--
Rosanne DiMesio <dimesio@xxxxxxxxx>